Monday, February 25, 2008

This has gotta be quick...

I think it's a good thing I can type like 70 words per minute because otherwise, these posts could take forever.

I just finished making up a mythology test for my language arts classes. I am afraid it is too hard. But, hopefully they will do ok, since we talked about all of it, AND we reviewed today. I have to go to work in less than 8 hours--ick! But we are watching a movie in the morning (The Diary of Anne Frank--which I had to search all over Joplin for, and which I had to buy because NO ONE rents this movie! Fortunately it was only $11, but still!), and they are testing in the afternoon. I told 2nd and 3rd hours that they would be having their Anne Frank test tomorrow too, but I am going to give them a reprieve (it was because they were AWFUL today!) because it takes a long time to make up a test!

In happy news--we have two working toilets again! That is huge news for me! That means that Cameron and I are once again the only users of our bathroom. And I think the toilet in the hall is cleaner than it has been in YEARS! Woo-hoo. Benjamin was very excited that we "fixed his potty."

There really is NOTHING going on today--which is probably good. We are still trying to figure out the insurance for getting Krista's car fixed. Cameron is playing xbox. I am reading lots of new books--the current pick is an indulgence--Mary Higgins Clark. A couple of my students (total dorks! :)) added Cameron to their xbox live list of friends. I think it is so funny that they even want to add him. Cameron was talking to one of them on his headset a few minutes ago telling him to go to bed or study for his test, not play Halo 3! So, right now, life is calm and sedate...at least for the next few hours! I won't continue to bore you, besides, I want to go to bed...but I think I need a milkshake and a bit of book time. Night!

No comments: