Friday, February 29, 2008

Fantastic finds, cute kids, and interesting weather...














Check out the adorable Autumn Leaves stamps I got for $1 at Joanns. How awesome is that?? Cameron didn't think they were totally worth it, but I do--they are SUPER cute, and I love that they are acrylic stamps. They are even sort of good-sized. The circles are just a little smaller than a nickel, so that gives something to compare to, right?














Ok, so this is a HORRIBLE pictures of me, but Levi looks pretty cute. Forgive the fact that I look like I haven't slept well in 8 months--I haven't slept well in 8 months! Plus it is evening, I had a crummy day at work, and my mascara has about worn off. If that doesn't explain the crappy picture, maybe the simple explanation of "I am completely UN-photogenic (unlike my sister) and I always look like poo in pictures" will be sufficient.



















As soon as Sam walks in the door from pretty much anywhere, he starts stripping down. It would be comical if it wasn't so aggravating. He just likes to be naked, apparently. I think he might (maybe) still have his clothes on right now, but we did just get home, and he hasn't been told to get ready for bed yet. He does, however, need to get REdressed EVERY night when I come home from work if we are going to go somewhere. Ben is usually hanging out in his underwear watching a movie when I get home. I guess they get that from their dad--Cameron used to strip down to his underwear almost immediately after walking in the door. I have mostly broken him of that, but he still insists on it any time he is going to take a nap, or really get relaxed.

It is supposed to be 70 degrees tomorrow. That's crazy, since we had an ice storm less than a week ago. But, I'll take it. I am HOPING I can convince Cameron that he wants to clean up the garage. I am not holding my breath, but that is my plan. If nothing else, it will be a pretty day before we get the big thunderstorms and cold that are heading our way again on Sunday.

No comments: