Thursday, February 28, 2008

Monumentally NOTHING...

I realize that no one else cares, but I am about sick of Samuel and his refusal to go to bed. Every single night I sit here and I think horrible thoughts about the child because it is pretty much impossible to like him after I have put him into bed about a thousand times, and when it is almost 11 p.m. and the little snot is still getting up. Seriously, I don't want to see him after about 8:30. Period. He is adorable and sweet and funny...but I get tired of his company and want some time without him. Even now, Cameron and I were IN OUR BEDROOM WITH THE DOOR CLOSED (just so the boys would think we were in bed) and suddenly, I hear Levi screaming, because butthead has woken him up...so that mommy would come out. He doesn't actually want me, he just doesn't want to go to bed. Ben is getting just as bad, but with Ben, it's more a he wants to snuggle thing, then it is that he refuses to go to bed. Besides, if Samuel is up, Ben thinks he should be too. It has worn out my last nerve. Now I am trying not to do anything crazy!

Beyond that, it was a relatively uneventful day. Went to work, came home, ate dinner, played some Guitar Hero III (for the first time all week!), and now I'm typing on my blog. Nothing exciting at all. I did take some cute pictures of the boys though...wanna see??














Look everyone!! I am getting some more teeth. Don't they look cool?? I now have two sharp little bottom teeth and a sharp, crooked, little top tooth.














Ben likes to be a dork any time the camera is within view. He usually runs away and REFUSES to smile or even look at the camera. Tonight he decided to just hide under Maddy's Bumbo seat. I caught him though.














Aren't I the cutest, most handsome thing ever? My mommy sure thinks so! I have a smile that would melt the polar ice caps.

No comments: