Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm OUTTA here!

So what do you all think of my picture collage? The other day, when I was home from work with a really sick baby, and all I could do was hold him constantly, I made it. I think it turned out pretty well. Nothing fancy or anything, but still nice.

In other news...in less than two hours, I am off for the weekend!!! This may not be huge news to some of you, but to me, it is a HUGE deal. Cam and I haven't gotten away for a weekend (or a night even) without kids since having kids. I really need it, and I am SUPER excited! We aren't even doing anything that great--dinner and a movie tonight, and staying at a hotel here in town (not home with kiddos), then tomorrow, I think we are going to Bentonville. We are going to maybe go ice skating and to the cool new mall (Cam doesn't know that part yet.) and then dinner at the nice Japanese restaurant, Shogun. We'll stay down in Bentonville tomorrow night and come back on Sunday. I have been in a great mood all day just knowing that I have a nice break ahead. Ahh....

1 comment:

Miss Jewels said...

Hey, I'm so glad you get a weekend off! I hope you enjoy it to the fullest.

Also, regarding previous post: I enjoyed your little quiz thingy, too. I may have to borrow it for my newly reinstated blog.

Anyway, have a fun time!

J