Thursday, January 31, 2008

Miracles can happen!

Woo-hoo--we're out of school. Now, obviously this is a double-edged sword, because now we have to make up another day...but I am SO excited today. I really needed a day at home with my family. Plus, it will give me time to catch up some more on my grading...maybe I will get a chunk of it done. I got a lot done last night. I am starting to realize that a lot of why I don't get things done at home is because I take all the responsibility upon myself, which in turn, lets Cameron just do his thing. So maybe I have been enabling others in my house to put more on me than I need. Last night, I just sat down on the couch and started grading. I got interuppted a LOT, but Cameron took care of most of the bedtime stuff (even though he's working, in theory), and I was able to get a lot accomplished. I was up until midnight-thirty (most of the reason I am happy to be home--I can take a NAP!), but I got a lot done. It was a good night.

Now, since I got my call about school being canceled WHILE I was in the shower (at 6:43--I need to leave by 7:10), I am not going to be going back to bed. Levi is a human alarm clock who gets up between 6:50 and 7:10 EVERY SINGLE MORNING. So he and I are hanging out. It
is nice.

No comments: