Thursday, January 17, 2008

Not fantastic, but...

I was prepared to start an entire private blog just to write down all the horrible things I think and know I shouldn't say, but really have to get off my chest. Things like my hesitations about our current life plan. Things about members of my extended family. Things about how terrible of a mother I sometimes am. Just mean, ugly things. (Honestly, I still might do it, just to give me a safe place to gripe.) But...the point of telling you this is: Instead of doing this, I sat down to eat (dinner that Cameron had made--go him!) and he continued to be super-husband and we talked. So, now I am not as hesitant about our plans. I am not as irritated about my extended family. I am not thinking I am quite as terrible a mother (although I DID let my boys pretty much run wild tonight. In fact, they were eating cheese, yogurt, and popsicles in their room while watching Curious George--which they turned on themselves--when I found them.). It's nice to have support.

Also, what do we think of the new look? Not fantasic yet, but getting there. I am going to tweak it some more later, but since I have to work tomorrow, and my boys are STILL refusing to go to bed, I guess it will wait.

No comments: