Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sick

I think today will be a short entry, simply because I feel so awful. I just got up from a three hour nap and I still feel horrid--I think a truck ran over me while I slept. I got up this morning feeling awful, but knowing I have essentially no more days off (the diabetes thing really messes up the sick leave--I missed WAY too much first semester), so I got up and got ready, feeling like I was going to be sick any minute. I made it all the way out to the car--then Cameron convinced me to call in. Yeah, couldn't get ahold of anyone. So, I went to work. Made it to first hour (so not long), and decided to go talk to the principal about getting a sub. They were actually able to find me one, so I left about 10:45. I still feel terrible though. I hope I can get over this quickly--I really can't miss work anymore. Of course, the sour milk I just discovered in my cereal bowl is not helping the queasiness, but at least now we'll quit giving it to the boys to drink. (I guess I should always sniff the jug since I rarely drink milk.)

Well, that's been the day here. Ben went to preschool, Sam was ornery (he has some serious anger about something), Levi was cute, I was sick, Cam worked. That pretty much sums things up.

No comments: