Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Really fast!!!

Ok, this post has to be fast. It is already 9 p.m. and I have a TON of work to do before work in the morning. I have to make Valentine's Day cards for that silent auction; I have literally about 5 million pieces of 8th grade writing to grade; I have to put the boys to bed...etc...

Needless to say, it's been a day. I am so far behind at work that it is ridiculous. I can't keep up. I really just can't! I don't get any of my schoolwork done at home, but I can't stay extra at school because I need to get home. I am late all the time because I am so stressed. I stay up late trying to catch up, but then I am exhausted the whole next day. It's crazy. I have a pile of 75 projects to grade sitting in my living room, at least 80 tests from yesterday, 50 essays, quite a few worksheets (yeah--totally just giving them a credit grade for that!).

But, I had to post because I need to show what Cameron did tonight. He broke my heart. Look at my baby!!!



I realize this is NOT a good picture of the three boys, but you just try getting three little boys who just had haircuts to all sit close enough and SMILE (or even look for that matter) for the camera. It doesn't work. Anyway, Cameron cut their hair off. This is Levi's THIRD haircut already. But, I think he is going to be bald for awhile with this one. I told Cam to leave it long on top and just straighten up the edges...apparently he thought I mean just to leave it longer than HIS hair is. Argh! It makes Levi's little face look SO fat! Actually, all three boys look very handsome. It was not on the agenda to cut hair tonight, but Sam came be-bopping in with the clippers and announced that he "need a haircut". So, since he was, in fact, correct, he got a haircut!

All right...off to grade, create, and eat a milkshake!

No comments: