Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tired.

That's about all I have to say. Ok, I am sure I can say a ton more, but tired would completely sum things up.

Things have been really busy since Cameron decided to take his new job in Utah. Really busy. He left last weekend, as you know, and things haven't really slowed down. We have been trying to get into a better routine, but right now, this is kicking my butt. I am exhausted. I am way behind on my grading at school...like have TONS of papers to grade (literally hundreds!). There is a mountain of laundry to fold, as well as a lot of other housework to do. Bills need paid, things need cleaned, boxes need packed, kids need fed, school needs taught, lessons need prepared, appointments need to be made...the list goes on and on and on. Oh well. It's only temporary. Besides, I figure once we get the hang of things (and I figure out how to either get my kids OUT of my bed OR to hold STILL while they sleep), that things will be fine. Still...we miss Cameron.

In other news, Benjamin is being awful lately. He is just doing every possible thing to go against what he should be doing. I am seriously concerned about his impulse control/emotional development. I think he has some issues with those things...but I haven't been able to get anything set up as far as an evaluation. Part of that is because I haven't taken the time to do it (since I usually sit on my butt anyway), and part of it is that I don't know who to call. Argh--I need to go stop Benjamin from banging the door into Levi's head--apparently it makes a cool noise (and Levi hasn't freaked out yet, but he will!).

No comments: