Saturday, April 19, 2008

Morning person? Or not?





You decide...
OK...so anyone who knows me, knows I am NOT a morning person. In spite of that fact, I have started waking up at 6:15ish every morning, in anticipation of my alarm. That doesn't mean I get up, however...usually I roll over and fall back asleep, making myself late every single day. I would much rather stay up super late than get up even remotely early...of course, sleeping in would be 8 a.m. around here. I do NOT enjoy waking up...although if pressed, I will admit that I LOVE the atmosphere of early morning...when everything is crisp and being lit up with the sun, and the birds are chirping, and everything is waking up. I do love that.
Levi is DEFINITELY a morning person. So much so, that it makes me crazy! He is like a little human alarm clock--7 a.m. EVERY day...in fact, if he sleeps later, I start worrying about him. He is pretty good though--he'll wake up and play in his bed for awhile, so usually on a weekend I can stay in bed until 7:30 or so.
Sam is pretty much a morning person too--he always has been, even when he was younger than Levi. He would wake up early and be so happy and cheerful! Now he is split about 70/30 on whether he will be cranky or not (70 not, 30 cranky), but he is still happy usually. I guess I can't really say he is a morning person though--he is my biggest trial in the evenings! He will NOT go to bed either. Seriously, it was almost 11 when he finally gave up last night. I started bedtime at like 8:15. It is making me NUTS! Any ideas?
Benjamin...well...as you can see, he was still sleeping when I was taking pictures. If allowed, he will pretty much consistently sleep until about 8:45 or 9. And he always ALWAYS crashes before Samuel does. Ben likes his sleep. I like that Ben likes his sleep. He is still the crabbiest one when he wakes up though...although he is being really cheerful this morning. Hopefully it stays that way.

No comments: