Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sam and Ben rocking out...and some fantastic finds!

Check out these fantastic finds that I discovered in my fridge! Ok, the pictures were on a roll of film that has been sitting in my fridge for a couple years obviously...Walgreens did a special for a free roll of film development. I convinced Krista to take one and I took the other, and we got two rolls developed! One was a bunch of pictures of us and the boys just playing outside, and the other was just random pics of the boys being cute (obviously this is pre-Levi), and OF MY GRADUATION! I was so excited about that! So, enjoy us looking a little bit younger, skinnier, and sweeter (in the boys' cases, of course!).
Look how scrawny Cam looks...he looks so young, and serious. Hmm...what happened? Now he is so goofy!
Sam is pretty intent on pointing out SOMETHING, but who knows what? I know they had been playing in the neighbors' sprinkler, so that is probably it.
Happy graduation day to me! (Check out Sam's thighs!) I was so happy to finally get that diploma and be out of college! It was a long, hard road.
Just a shot of fatty Sam. Just cause I thought it was cute.


Samuel marches to the beat of his own drum...in every way...except for here. Here he was rocking to the beat of Ben's drum. Note Sam's hard-rocker attire and dance moves. I especially love the high kicks.

No comments: