Sunday, April 20, 2008

Why I hate afternoon church

Every week this is what happens...all three kids fall asleep on the way home from church. Half the time, they fall asleep on the way TO church. Having church at 1 p.m. is horrible. It is right in the middle of naptime, so all my kids are horribly tired and cranky. It just makes the day really long and hard. Argh!

Of course Levi, who got up at 6:15 a.m., is the only one who woke up...he didn't really take a nap all day. I wish the child would sleep. I put him to bed a few minutes ago, and he is in his bed fussing, but hopefully he will go to sleep soon.

1 comment:

Cheme' said...

I just realized that all your boys have matching shirts. Very cutie! I understand the exhausted thing. My kids are sick so I haven't slept much all this last week, last night being the worst. Good luck with everything!