Monday, April 28, 2008

Fast update...

First of all, a big thank you to Josh from my ward--I had some mower issues again tonight (the belt came off the mower I borrowed to mow my FIELD of a backyard) and he came over and fixed it...then he mowed my entire yard for me. I REALLY appreciate it a LOT! It was becoming a huge trial for me, and he totally saved the day.


Second...I haven't updated for a few days...but...WE GOT OUR HOUSE!!! I am so excited! We had been involved in the offer/counter-offer/offer again process for a week and a half. Finally, last Friday, we reached an agreement (that we are thrilled with) and we are getting the house we really wanted. It is in a great neighborhood (says Cam) and is beautiful! We are supposed to close on May 27, which is super scary, since I don't get out of school until the 21st. But, currently, I am hoping it works out. I have scheduled the moving truck to arrive the 22nd, and plan to leave Missouri on the 24th. We will drive Sat. and Sun, and hopefully have Monday to sort of relax. Then, on Tuesday, the house will be ours! Our stuff won't arrive until probably Friday, but still...Anyway, this is a picture of the house that will soon be ours. Hopefully it's ok for me to post this. The house is in Lehi, and we are SO EXCITED!!

Beyond that, not a lot is happening. Krista is going to be leaving on Wednesday morning, which is going to be really hard for all of us. She has been here almost a year. The boys are really going to miss her. I am really going to miss her. And Madison. But, we are really happy that Thomas is coming home and that they are going to be together as a family.

3 comments:

Miss Jewels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Jewels said...

Congrats on the house Aaron! I am so glad that's settled for you. you picked the wrong week to move, though...I would have offered to help, but we're gone all that week. :) It's a beautiful house!

Cheme' said...

Great job on the house. So where is it at? Are you clear out in Eagle Mtn, or not too far from the highway? Where is Cam's new job? Let me know when you would like for me to come and help you "get organized." I will plan a weekend trip wiouthout the kids.