Friday, April 18, 2008

A MUCH better day...

I thought I would post a couple cute pictures...I haven't really posted any this week. This one is Levi and Madison in the bath. They are so funny. Maddy is such a little priss. She just sits and daintily picks up a toy to chew on, and gets very upset because Levi splashes. Levi, on the other hand, is a water baby. He splashes, sticks his face in, crawls around, etc. In fact, if he is somewhere else in the house and hears the tub turn on, you can bet he will be to the bathroom in about two seconds flat. He loves the bath!

Sam has quite the sense of style--he is missing his tie in this picture, but otherwise, this is fairly typical Samuel...something with Spiderman, his blankies (not one, but TWO), his "gwoves" (in this case one glove and a Halloween toe sock), slippers, and sitting in the Bumbo seat. You gotta love it!
Ben is such a sweet boy. He loves to just sit and snuggle and watch a movie with mom. I love how cuddly he is.
On a side note...we put in an offer on a house today! Hopefully it will be accepted, or at least countered in such a way that we can be happy with the situation. I am really excited. The house, although I haven't seen it, sounds fantastic. Cameron loves it. And Tobin really likes it too. I really hope it works out.

I am in a MUCH better mood today--first of all, it is Friday, so I don't have to go to work for two days (hallelujah!!!). Second, we weren't testing at school today, so my students had an AR day for reading, and then we made collages for their 8th grade portfolios. That was kind of fun. Since I got home, the boys and I picked up, and have pretty much just been lounging around (although I did sell Krista's baby swing for her).

I need to express my appreciation for Cameron. He is working so hard to make sure that things are nice for us when we get to Utah. I am so appreciative of that--this move is really stressing me out. I am so glad that he is being supportive, and that this doesn't have to last forever. I need to remember that this is hard for him AND me, not just for me. I think that will reduce the tension that has existed. This is just a hard time. But I want everyone to know that Cameron is doing awesome and I am so grateful for him!

2 comments:

Ariana Sullivan said...

I'm so glad your day is better today! Isn't it so crazy how one day can feel like he11 and the next can be normal? It's exhausting!

I'm excited to see if you get the house, what a huge burden that will get rid of- knowing where you'll live.

Being new to your blog I loved the pictures with little bits about your kids. They're all really cute.

Miss Jewels said...

Hey, I am glad to hear things are looking up! We had an up and down week too, starting with my one year old fairly nice computer deciding to die and lose all my stuff. So needless to say I haven't been reading up lately...but I'm glad you're hanging in there. Let me know if I can help you guys in any way!