Sunday, March 30, 2008

It starts...

Cameron left yesterday a little before 7 a.m. Ick. He stopped in Denver last night, so he should be more than halfway there now. Right now I just want him to get there safely. He gets really tired and he is by himself...and he hates the phone so he doesn't call me!...so I just worry. As it is, we are just hanging out here. The boys are watching The Incredibles, Levi is taking a nap (even though he REALLY fought it!), I am making eggs and toast for Ben (his favorite food--it doesn't matter that he's been eating all morning!), and getting ready to prepare my lesson for today (yeah, I'm a slacker!). So, it's a fairly typical day here. Hopefully the days go fast, the schoolyear ends, and we can have our family together again.

There isn't a lot else going on, but I wanted to give a small update.

No comments: