Saturday, March 15, 2008

Why is it??

that on Saturdays, I always feel like I need to let Cameron sleep in? I want to sleep in. However, I am not an idiot, and although I usually go to be later on Fridays and Saturdays than during the rest of the week, I also usually go to bed HOURS before Cam does. Apparently he likes to stay up all night building camp equipment and playing xbox live with his brother. Whatever. I don't care. I just care that he then thinks he should sleep all day. Well, let me rephrase that. He doesn't think he SHOULD sleep all day, but he WANTS to, so I feel bad because I know he's tired. But then this other part of me remembers that we have three kids and HE chose to stay up all night. It is a conundrum. Oh well...right now I'll let him sleep. I'll probably wake him up in an hour or so. :)

I realized that I have to teach gospel doctrine tomorrow. Not thrilled. I need to get that way. I have been challenged to actually PREPARE my lesson instead of winging it the way I usually do (and it usually goes ok). So, I have to devote some time to that. I just want to grab my book, curl up and read, take a little nap, and then scrapbook for awhile. It's a gray, rainy, kind of cold day, and I just feel like doing cozy, comfortable things.

No comments: