Thursday, March 13, 2008

Moving?? What??? (and some stuff about me)

I have this fun thing that I was planning to use as my post for tonight, but it has been usurped and will just be used as an addendum at the end...

Cameron is probably moving 1200 miles away in less than 3 weeks. That's really scary. And really exciting. He got offered a position that souns FABULOUS!!!! today and we are thinking we're going to go for it. The upside of this?? More money for several months while I am still working. Cameron will be able to look for a place for us to live. He is going to be working with people he is really excited to work for. We'll be LOTS closer to family--all of our family (well, most, I should say). He is excited. It'll give us the big change we have been wanting/needing. The downside?? Yeah--I am going to have to do the full-time working/single mom thing for a couple months until the end of school. That sucks. There is no other way to put it. Also, I'll be on my own. And he'll be staying at Eric's. I am not sure how that will work. So, there are lots more ups than downs, but still...AUGH!

Otherwise, we are still lame...still boring...still plugging along. Did I mention that I still have a killer sore/swollen throat? I am starting to be concerned that I have strep and the 20 seconds the Urgent Care dr. spent with me might have neglected to find that--or maybe I just developed it. Who knows. All I know is that my throat hurts SO badly every time I swallow, and it isn't the scratchy, coughy hurt--it is a swollen, smashing repeatedly on a bruise, kind of hurt. I am ready for it to be gone.

And now...because I know we are dying to see it--my email chain thing that I refuse to pass on via email, but will post on my blog where only those who WANT to see it can.

1. Where is your cell phone? none
2. Your significant other? Cam
3. Your hair? Blondish
4. Your mother? Nevada
5. Your father? deceased
6. Your favorite thing? reading
7. Your dream last night? school
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? beloved
10. The room you're in? living
11. Your ex? none
12. Your fear? failure
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
14. Where were you last night? IHOP
15. What you're not? perfect
16. Muffins? please
17. One of your wish list items? boks
18. Where you grew up? Missouri
19. The last thing you did? taxes
20. What are you wearing? slippers
21. Your TV? off
22. Your pets? ZERO
23. Your computer? important
24. Your life? crazy
25. Your mood? restless
26. Missing someone? dad
27. Your car? uncool
28. Something you're not wearing? socks
29. Favorite Store? crafty
30. Your summer? moving
31. Like someone? yes
32. Your favorite color? purple
33. When is the last time you laughed? tonight
34. Last time you cried? yesterday

Ok, this was a random email sent to me from a coworker. It's kind of hard, because I always want to give some cutesy explanation for my answers. Oh well...I enjoyed the effort. :)

1 comment:

Cheme' said...

So you keep vaguely mentioning something about moving but you are not even remotely specific enough for me. What is up? You need to tell me.