Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary...to me! (And Cameron!)


It has been SIX years since we got married. That is a little bit crazy. Things have been a little nuts during these six years, and there has been a lot that has happened. We have had major ups and downs. We have had three energetic little boys enter our lives. We have had some hard times. But, I can honestly say that I think we really do love each other a lot more than we did when this all started. I know that I am truly grateful to have such a fantastic husband. I know that both of us have our selfish moments, but I know that we are both trying to be much better. It makes me happy to know that we have common goals, and that we are working for the same things. We are embarking on another adventure in the next couple months, and it will be exciting. I don't think we have had a dull year yet--this year I taught. The next year we're moving. Who knows what will happen in ten years. So, my post for today is that I love Cam. I am grateful to be his wife. I am excited for the future and happy to remember that past (and to remember that some things ARE past :)).

I made this scrapbook page last weekend, on Sunday after I felt a little better. Cam hates it because he is in the picture, but I told him it was too bad.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

Just have to tell you that you are a blogging inspiration!!! I forget to check your blog for a few days and I feel seriously behind!!! :) One of these days I will figure out how to post at least twice a week!

BTW are you feeling better??