Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Update

Well, not really an update. I just wanted to let everyone know that the service are scheduled for 11 on Saturday, 9 for the viewing. I still keep forgeting to find out where! It looks like Wed for the MO service but thats not set in stone yet. My husband is coming in from Iraq today so I probably wont be able to post any updated info until later tonight. And I just wanted to say a quick thank you for all your love and support. Aaron always joked that she didnt have any friends but HOLY COW!! Ive been in front of the computer and on the phone since Saturday because I cant keep up with all of them! I think shes laughing at me.....

2 comments:

Nana Scott XOXO said...

I love this post. Aaron is loved by so many people.

Anonymous said...

I agree Krista. Aaron probably is laughing at you! Isn't it a shame that this is a way she has to realize how much she is loved? She truly was. I miss her already.

--cassandra