Monday, May 5, 2008

Official coupon shopper!

That's me! I went to Walgreens and spent about $35, but I got $38 in Walgreens register rewards (basically free money), so I feel like I definitely came out on top. I got diapers (Huggies) basically for free, and a LOT of dishwasher soap. I am not quite the pro at couponing that some people are, but I feel like I struck a nice balance between buying things I would really use, and still saving money. So I am pretty proud of myself. Now if only those boxes would pack themselves!

In totally random news...I have decided that I REALLY like avocados. I ate one on a salad yesterday and tonight. I love it on sandwiches too. So if anyone ever asks you to name a random thing you know about me...I love avocado.

School has been a little wild lately. I realized today that I will be signing papers on my house in THREE weeks. That means that I am moving in NOT VERY LONG! AUGH!

I am going to be a bum tonight. I am going to get a milkshake (from the freezer), watch TV, and sit on my rear for a little while. Good night!

No comments: