Sunday, May 25, 2008

I very painfully regret to inform you....

Aaron passed away in a car accident yesterday, Saturday May 24, 2007. While she will not be continuing her blog I want to make sure those who are close to her know of the incident and the services. I dont know much about the accident. She was finally heading to Utah to start her new life in her new house, with her little family. They were in an accident and life flighted to Denver, CO. The boys were shaken, bruised, and knocked around a little but they are with their daddy now and no longer in the hospitol. Mallory suffered some pretty good injuries, quite a concusion, she has no memory of the accident (which is why we dont know much) her short term memory is shot, and her leg is pretty messed up but hopefully she will be out of the hospitol soon. Her baby is a medical miracle at this point. The doctors said they dont know how she survived. They are just monitoring the heart beat and making sure it stays strong. I will post information about the services as soon as I know more.....thank you.

Krista Patrick (sister and friend)

9 comments:

Emily said...

KRISTA, SO GLAD YOU ADDED SOMETHING I WANTED TO. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND AM DEEPLY SADENED. YOU AND AARON ARE THE DAUGHTERS I NEVER GOT TO HAVE AND AM SO PROUD TO CALL YOU BOTH MY FRIENDS. LOVE YOU! EMILY

Cheme' said...

I'm anxiously waiting to hear some news. Thanks for posting on her blog. I would love to attend the funeral. Our prayers are with your family. What a terrible loss at such a terrible time. I love you!

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Hello. I'm so sorry and saddened by this news. I just became friends with Aaron and met her for the first time a few weeks ago. Her family is in my prayers. Please update with funeral information. Sincerely- Janessa Winter from Ozark, Missouri

Nana Scott XOXO said...

I'm so sorry. I don't even know what to say. Please let me know what I can do to help, I'm in Colorado Springs.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

I wanted to post a link to the thread I began on our message board. I'm so sad. She was sweet and her heart was so good. I figured that out quickly in the short time I new her.

http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?listMode=-1&nav=messages&webtag=bcus11962

Nicole said...

Krista-

There are no words. I am so very saddened by all of this. I was so excited to have Aaron close. Nothing I can say is enough, but is there anything I can do?? I am in Utah. I'd also like to attend the funeral if at all possible.

She was such an amazing person, and so full of life. She is already being missed.

Nicole

Wendy said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this, your family is in my prayers.

Lynnette said...

My thoughts & prayers go out to your family. She was an amazing wife, mother & friend!! Please let me know if I can do anything to help.


Lynnette
LDS BBC

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you, Cameron, the boys, and the rest of your family. We love you guys very much, and we're so sorry to hear the news.

Brad & Sara (Cable) Conley