Sunday, May 4, 2008

Lots of pictures...

First things first...Cameron sent me flowers this week. Isn't that awesome!? I got home from work on Tuesday and there they were on the counter. At first I thought Thomas had sent Krista more flowers (he has done it once or twice since going to Iraq), but nope...they were for me! They looked much better before I snapped this picture, since this picture was taken AFTER I went to the grocery store...while I was at the grocery store, Benjamin and Samuel got my kitchen shears (do you see where this is going?) and cut the tops off most of the flowers. I was able to stuff most of them back into the foamy stuff and make it look pretty nice again, but not quite the same. I was SO MAD at the boys for doing that...I cried! But, kudos to my amazing husband for sending me beautiful flowers and really brightening my day...it had been a long one.
This is Mallory. She is going to hate me for putting a picture on my blog of her without her makeup and in her pjs, but I don't care. She is staying with us for awhile...isn't she cute?! We are excited to have her here. Levi loves her...she and I have decided it's because she gives him food.
And now for the REAL reason I am posting tonight...

The boys and I went for a walk tonight. When we got home, it was still really nice outside, so I told the boys they could play for a little while. They REALLY played. In the dirt. A lot. I was in the office trying to get my scrapbook stuff organized and packed (yippee--it's almost done!)...and THIS is what I found:

Not only was there a LOT of dirt and mud involved...there was pineapple too.
This is Sam's most common expression lately...one of disdain mixed with defiance and "you're boring me, but what do you want?"
I think Ben was the instigator of the dirt incident. Doesn't he look so handsome with his glasses though?

No comments: