Sunday, May 18, 2008

Review through pictures...

Each of these things probably deserves its own post, but my life is crazy busy right now...This whole moving while trying to wrap up the school year thing is unbelievably busy and stressful. And, I am really tired. So, although I am shortchanging the following events, know that it is really because of time constraints, not lack of importance. This is what my house looks like right now--add to that a lot of NOT packed stuff, and the general living with three kids mess...well...it's not pretty.


While Cameron was here we celebrated Levi's first birthday officially--he really turned one the week before Cameron got here, but we pretended his birthday was really a week later so his daddy could be here for the cake and cuteness.


That and Cameron REALLY loves chocolate cake. Levi didn't make a big enough mess so Cameron had to show him how it's done. :)


CONGRATS MALLORY! On Thursday, May 15, Mallory graduated from high school. Her class is the biggest class ever to graduate from WCHS. I am really proud of her for getting through these last couple months!


Ok, because I am NOT in the mood to try to fix this picture--my stupid computer wouldn't save it after I rotated it. Who knows why!? Anyway, this is Levi thinking he is such a BIG boy because he can climb on the big boys' bike and rock back and forth now. Of course, he had a hard time getting off. That's what happens when your legs are only like 11 inches long.

Have a good week, all!

3 comments:

badass chris said...

whats up mrs.reed this is chris maple and of course you know me and i made me a blogso we can stay in touch sorta and that just made me sound GAY but my blog is chrismaplethebadass.blogsot.com so yea i guess i will talk to you later or whatever

brandon white said...

Dear mrs.reed and family, you will be missed greatly and i am really sorry about wat hapened. i just wanted to let you all know you have been greatly influecial on ALL your students lives. You will be missed alot and if theres anything i can do just ask thanks.

Brandon White

Anonymous said...

It is so amazing that in spite of all the crazy things Aaron had to do she took time to leave these thoughts and pictures so that we too could share a piece of her. We are all so saddened by our loss.
janet