Monday, May 26, 2008

Overwhelmed!

First, I would like to thank everyone for their comments and support. Im overwhelmed with many things right now but mostly for the outpouring of love that has been shown to our family. Arrangements ARE being made but please be patient. Apparently people dont die on holidays or weekends so nothing can happen until tomorrow. Then Cameron will make some decisions about where and when things are happening. From what I understand there will be a funeral in Utah (Lehi I think) and then there will also be some sort of memorial service in Missouri. As I mentioned before, nothing is final yet but hopefully tomorrow I will have something else to tell you. All I can say now is that we are all dealing differently and the best we know how and we definately feel the impact of your prayers and blessings that we dont even know yet are being showered upon us.
Please check back tomorrow and hopefully I can tell you more.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

If there is anything I can do to help on the Utah side of things please let me know.

nicolerl at mac dot com

Cameron may not remember, but they came to my house when they were here last year.

I miss my friend.

Nicole

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Thank you for your update. I can not imagine how overwhelmed and shocked and hurt you are all feeling right now. My heart breaks for your family. Please know that prayers are being sent your way. I'm in Missouri and am willing to help in any way I can. I'll keep checking in here. I'm so sorry. She was a sweet friend to me.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. There really are no words. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I will pray that angels with attend you in your time of need. It's hard when you lose someone suddenly. I know she will be missed dearly and I know that there is another angel in heaven tonight.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for this tragedy. (((HUGS))) to all of you as you get through the next little while.

Nana Scott XOXO said...

Krista, I wish there was something I could do for you guys- When I heard that you were all just up in Denver, my stomach sunk at the thought that you were all so close to me- yet there was still nothing I could do for you all. Thank you for keeping us updated, and if you do think of anything- please let us know.
Kelly.

Nonna said...

Sincere condolences and prayers to your family and friends.

I didn't know Aaron however, reading her writing helped me to know what a sweet and beautiful young woman she was.

I know her friend Kelly thru her's and Rebecca's blogs and couponing.

Love,
Lynn and Family