Sunday, June 29, 2008

Whats up with us

Well as usual I dont have much time but Ive had so many people ask about Mallory and the boys so I wanted to post a little something. Cameron is alright. Thats about all I can say about him. The boys are in Nevada at my moms house and while she might be going crazy I think they are having fun. Swimming, fishing, chasing chickens, running psyco. Thats little men for ya! I believe Cameron will be going down there over the holiday weekend to watch them set the hill on fire and pick up the boys. The fireworks are good too but they always set the hill on fire. I hope my mom takes lots of pictures so I can post them. Shes not real good at that but I hope she does it anyways. Mallory is doing great. Ive never seen her smile and laugh as much as she has since shes been here. She staying in VA with me for those of you who didnt know. Shes being very responsible too. She trying to get a job and counseling and just be mature. Shes having to grow up a lot and shes doing a pretty good job of it in my opinion. So far at least. Shes really enjoying that we live less than 5 min from the beach too. Alright, I better tend to my Maddy now. BTW, Im sure you dont care but she pooped in the potty this morning! She was way excited about it. Mostly because I clapped for her and said YAY Maddy! Then she really like flushing the toilet. I wanted to take a picture but Thomas said that was gross. Oh well. Ill try to get some pictures later. Have a fabulous day!!

Krista

7 comments:

GregR said...

Go Maddy! Go Malary! We love that you are doing well...
We hired a nanny today to start working that Monday July, 7th that the kids get back from Grandma's house in Nevada. We have seen Cameron making good strides. He has had lots of love and support.
We'd all love to say he's doing great, but Cameron will just be getting by for a long time. He misses Aaron so much that putting up the pictures was hard for him. I told him it was for the boys. They need to see their Mama's face every day. Love, Janet

Nicole said...

Thanks for the update Krista. It is so good to hear what is going on. I think about Aaron everyday and of course with that comes a hope that Cameron and the boys are doing all right. It is also good to hear Mallory is doing well.

Congrats on the potty success. That is exciting. She seems so little to be on the potty! Go you!!

Rebecca said...

Thank you for the update.

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Hello There! This is Janessa Winter. I wrote the $1000 check from the BBC message board and I've just noticed it has not cleared yet and I'm just wondering if there is a problem or something. It's my personal checking account so if you could pass the message on to Cameron that I'd greatly appreciate it if he'd cash it soon, that would be great! Thanks so much. You're all in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the update! If you need to contact me my email is:

juddnessawinter@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Any updates?

Anonymous said...

I don't know who "gregr" is (Cam's bro?)but I too was so glad to see the pics up. The boys definitely need that. I know how hard it was for Cameron to just accept to framed picture of Aaron I gave him following the memorial in Mo. My heart still aches for him and what he has to deal with.

Cassandra

Anonymous said...

oops! I see that Janet was the one that wrote from "gregr". Thanks for the update either way.