Friday, June 20, 2008

Funeral Pictures

Well things arent at all settling down but we are getting organized...slowly. Very slowly. The past few weeks have been kind of a blur of phone calls, babies, and boxes. We managed to get Cameron "mostly" unpacked. As much as possible in the short time we were available to do it. We interviewed several potential nannies and I think we are down to two. Hopefully we will hire someone soon. That is just such a hard thing to do. Im just the aunt but I dont trust anyone but myself for those babies! Grandmas do a good job too but they cant watch them forever. Thanks Grandmas, by the way. Anyways, as Im sure you have noticed (or didnt) that the service has been over for a couple weeks already and I still havent posted pictures. Or anything for that matter. Life is crazy and busy. Im finally back in Virginia only to finish unpacking my house. ARGH! Will the boxes ever end! Ive literally been doing this for 3 mths straight. Can you tell Im a little tired. Im rambling. Alright Ill get to the pictures, well if I can figure out how....


Aunt Maggie and Levi
Samo under the casket
Sam again...
Sams shoes
and again...

levi
levi
levi

levi, "monkey eric", and uncle adam more levi

innocense

ben and me




me tring to keep ben from pulling the supports out from under the casket!



Unfortunately me explaing life circumstance to a 4 year old..*sigh*












Cameron explain what was in the box...

Cameron and Eric...double take!
Cameron and Kate (his mom)




Cameron and Janet (Stepmom)








We wanted one picture of the 3 boys, it didnt happen....

This is the best we got...levi, ben, and sam



Thanks, Krista

7 comments:

Cheme' said...

It just breaks my heart all over again. Thanks for posting all the pictures. I hope that Cameron is learning to adjust to life. I can only imagine what life must be like, and my imagination is pretty crazy! I love you! Good luck with all the unpacking.

Nana Scott XOXO said...

Thank you so much for posting the pictures. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for the family. Did you get any pictures from the memorial in Carthage?

Anonymous said...

There is a local girl on BBC looking for a new nanny job. She might be a good candidate. Have you talked to her?

free_by_grace said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of the service and the van. Wow. You are all still on my mind a lot, especially on Wednesday. I did have a really nice delivery of a beautiful baby girl named Madison that night. It was good to see life coming into the world.

GregR said...

Yesterday I framed the pictures and will help Cameron put them up in the house. I think you were so inspired Krista....in so so many ways. This gives me peace and closure to see those cemetary pictures. We have the swing set half way up.....time heals.
love, Janet

Nicole said...

Thank for posting again Krista. I haven't had internet for the past week and a half, but was glad to hear an update.

Please let me know if there is anything at all that I can do.

Nicole

Anonymous said...

I was very touched by all of the photos-- both of the van and the funeral. Thank you Krista for reminding us once again how precious life is in so many ways. I think of you and the family often. I am so glad that my son got on here a while back and said there was new stuff. I haven't been able to bring myself to get on since planning the memorial (Carthage). I miss Aaron terribly, as I know we all do. Thanks again for this fine update.

Cassandra