Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I guess its time...

Well its been a couple months and Ive been trying to update this forever. I guess its time. I got the opportunity to go to Panaca over labor day weekend and Cameron brought the boys down to meet me. It was a really good trip. We all got the stomach flu but it was worth it! We played in the dirt. Gathered eggs from the chickens, ben and sams favorite activity. We spent the weekend at the fair. Sold cotton candy. Went to a couple parades and REALLY racked up the candy. Especially Sam. Which Im sure you can see from the pictures. The boys have changed so much since the last time I saw them only a couple months ago. They are very strong little ones and they are doing well. Very happy. Ben and Sam are both totally potty trained. Levi is very snuggly and definatley a daddys boy. Cameron has been very impressive and really stepped up. He is so patient with them (well he says hes not always but who is??) and you can tell his love for them has grown so much as well as theirs for him. Unfortunately I only got to spend a few days with them but it was wonderful and much needed. They are growing so fast and are so strong. Cameron is such an amazing father and doing more and better than I ever imagined. I know they will continue to thrive and I am so very proud of them all. Please dont forget them in your prayers because I know they feel the effects of them and that is what is keeping things rolling. Well, I guess I better put the pics up since I know thats what you all really want!






Obviously these are NOT in the right order. I still cant figure out how to use this whole blog thing so this is the best I got!






The Chickens...







Maddy and Levi fighting over the doorstop. Maddy fought harder but in the end Levi won bc Maddy fought too hard and was removed from the situation. If I can figure out how Ill put the video up...its way funny!

They kept giving each other kisses! It was so cute! They wouldnt even give us kisses!




A goat crawled under my moms deck and got stuck for awhile









I think most of these are parade and fair pics.


Even clowns gotta go sometime...
Madison was so excited because she found a cookie and I let her keep it.











Michael racked up on candy at the parade too.








Sams stash, cute huh?? It was freezing for awhile.






Cameron was DESPERATELY trying to get a kiss....she didnt take the bait.






















































Michael vs the dunk tank.
The dunk tank won.



Papa Mason making cotton candy
Gotta have a turkey leg!






This is Levis foot. Apparently he walked across something that had absorbed a tad to much sun. Then he put his hands down because it was hot on his feet and burned them instantly as well. This is after a few weeks. Apparently it is looking really good! I personally didnt think so.




Bens favorite toy at gmas.
One big tub!
What?! What do you mean no more cotton candy?!




Thats what I thought!















This is right after they got there. They didnt even go inside. They went from the car to the dirt pile. Sam is breaking up dirt clumps here.
And Maddy is actually eating the dirt. YUM!
Levi is still recovering from the drive!
















Now Ill try the videos....well that didnt work. Ill have to figure it out and post them later.


Oh and finally just because I have too....a pic of Maddy at her 1st birthday party just cause shes so darn cute....



8 comments:

Cheme' said...

The kids are adorable! And I think they look super grown up already. Especially Ben with those cute glasses. I'm so glad to hear that everyone is surviving and the boys are potty trained! That is super exciting. I hope you have a good day!

Nicole said...

Thanks Krista!! The boys do look so grown up!! It is good to see them looking so happy.

Julia said...

I'm glad you posted these, I had been thinking about Cam and the boys lately. I am so glad to hear that they are making it. They've already changed a lot, and Levi is growing up so fast! Keep the updates coming! :)

Julie

Janessa @ Treasure Hunting Mommy said...

Thanks for the update!!!

Tanya Murray said...

Thanks Krista!

Love all the pictures---

glad to hear the boys & cameron are having fun!

GregR said...

Wow! You do such an amazing job of helping Aaron's little boys stay mothered and grounded. Cam really loves the attention too. I think you're wonderful as usual.

Anonymous said...

You are such an angel for keeping up Aaron's blog. It's great to be able to keep up with how everyone is doing, they are always in my thoughts and prayers. Sam looks so much like his momma, I love it. Glad to see and hear that everyone is doing so well!

-Adrienne

free_by_grace said...

Wow! They are changing so fast, especially Ben. I'm glad to hear they're all doing well. Thanks so much for sharing your pictures!