Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Little Men

Janet (Camerons step-mom) emailed me some pictures of the boys so I thought Id put them up. I wish I had more but people dont email me as many as Id like...hint hint.... I think they are doing well. Id really like to post some halloween pictures....mom....Id really like to even see some! I guess Ben was a pumpkin, Sam was a chicken, and Levi, I cant remember what Levi was right now. But, my cousin was something scary that involved a plastic knife and Sam took it and was running around crazy with it. Can you just picture a chicken running around with a knife? Talk about revenge! Anyways, Im sure they were adorable. I wouldnt know thought because I dont have any pictures. Here is what I do have though....And I still havent figured out this crazy website so as usual they are all out of order....






































3 comments:

Nicole said...

Thank you Krista. My heart always does a little jump when I see a new post on here. It is fun to see pics of the boys.

I hope are doing well too. You should post a few Halloween pics of your little one! :)

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see the recent updates. I do not go a day (seriously!) that I don't think about ALL of you. I gasped at the pics of Levi's feet. Major owey! The boys are all growing so fast. I loved the pics of Maddie and the kisses with Levi. I cannot express enough how thankful I am to hear how well Cameron is doing especially. I have e-mailed him with no response. I guess I didn't really think he would, I just miss being connected so very much. Thanks Krista for making me bawl as you expressed your heartfelt thoughts. I am sure all are thankful for your efforts with the blog.

Take care!
Cassandra

GregR said...

Aunt Krista, Maddy are words Ben and Sam say often. The pictures you had taken add so much to the house. I'm sure Aaron is close by the kids tell me they see her on Sunday's when I go to church with them. I think they do.